Capital Airlines is based in Beijing owns 35 Airbus aircrafts, 28 of which are A319 and 7 of which are A320. The average age of all aircrafts is less than 3 years with excellent reliability, on time performance and safety records. It has one of the youngest fleet and the largest Airbus aircrafts groups in China.
Zenon Aviation is currently looking to recruit Airbus A319/320 for their Beijing base.
The rotation will be 3 weeks on, 1 week off and they are offering a basic net salary of USD15,000 a month, USD5,000 travel allowance every 6months and bonuses of USD6,000 a year. You will also receive 6weeks free hotel accommodation, unlimited ID75 flight travel on Capital Air and Hainan Air Groups.
You are required to have the following:
• Valid and Current ATPL. No license limitations (e.g. VMC circle to land restriction)
• Minimum 3,000 total hours, preferable 4,000
• Minimum 500 PIC hours on type
• Be current on type within the last 12months
To be successful you will have a minimum of 3years Airline operation experience and you must be fluent in English, holding ICAO level 4 or higher.
To apply for this role please send the following to email@example.com
• Copy of valid passport
• Copy of ATPL License
• Copy of Medical certificate (Class 1)
• Copy of Log book for last 3 pages
• Copy of current Proficiency Check
• Copy of English ICAO Level record
Due to the high capacity of interest we expect to receive in relation to these positions in the first instance please email.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.